|Student fee||SEK 4 700|
|Regular price||SEK 5 500|
|Pre tours||SEK 200|
|Conferens dinner||SEK 785|
All prices are excluding VAT (taxes). 25% VAT will be added before payment.
The registration fee includes admission to the conference and exhibition as well as coffee and lunches. Please note that some of the events need pre-registration on the registration form.
Exchange rates may vary. To see current exchange rates, please visit www.oanda.com.
Payment must be made in advance of the conference.
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
- If you choose to pay by invoice, you will receive your invoice by regular mail.
Employees of Swedish University of Agricultural Science (SLU)
- SLU- employees should choose option “Internfaktura” under payment option.
- You need to have your Palette reference (3 digits and 3 letters) ready when you start your registration.
Delegates from outside Sweden
- According to Swedish and legislation, 25% VAT will be added also for delegates from outside Sweden.
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made by credit card or by bank transfer.
- Upon choice of payment method ”International bank transfer” on the registration form, you will receive an invoice including bank transfer information such as bank account, IBAN, etc. Confirmation letter and invoice will be sent by e-mail.
- Please note that we accept the following credit cards: VISA and Master Card. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancellation of Registration
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to Akademikonferens, the conference secretariat. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 2 July, up to which date the total amount will be refunded minus SEK 750 for cancellation fee. We regret that no refunds or reductions of fees will be accepted for cancellations made after 2 July, nor for no-shows for any reasons.
For questions about registration, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org