Abstract important dates and topics :
Abstracts will be due April 16, 2018.
- Abstract submission opens January, 2018
- Abstract submission closes April 16, 2018
- Acceptance notification May 30, 2018
We invite a wide range of topics for potential oral or poster presentations at the symposium e.g. following categories:
- Supportive environment (outdoors/indoors)
- pre-school; schools; homes for elderly; NBI)
- Restorative environments
- NB Interventions (rehab)
- NB Integrations
- Urban challenges
- Urban forestry
- Urban Agriculture
- Urban planning and infrastructure
- Horticulture therapy/Therapy horticulture
- Animal assisted interventions
- Evidence based design
- Outdoor education
- Place attachment
- Greenery at workplace
- Nature experience promoting health and ecological behavior
- Sensory experience; nature and health
Abstract submission guidelines
- The abstract should be a maximum of 500 words.
- Please include following parts: Introduction, Method, Results and Conclusion, though not mandatory and may not be appropriate for all work.
- Do not include references or diagrams. Abstracts can only be accepted if received online in the requested format.
- Abstracts must be submitted online by April 16, 2018.
- Accepted abstracts will be made available in the online program and included in the printed version of proceedings
Presenting author, notification and registration
Each presenting author may present a maximum of two abstracts at the symposium.
The presenting author will be notified of the decision of the selection committee by email in early April 2018. Emails will be sent to the presenting author of the abstract. Please ensure that emails from the congress organizers are not considered as spam by your email provider.
The presenting author must register to attend the symposium by June 15 and will be required to pay registration fees.